More pictures: Jesse celebrating being the new Austin Texas Spelling Bee Champion; Marc, Sonja and Karen at Salzburg Austria; Marc and Sonja Christmas morning; three of us at Wallburg, Germany and at Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
Hey Jesse, congratulations. In our spelling bee, here I got 5th. Also I'm in another competition called Brain Bowl. It's when, people ask questions and then the three teams buzz in (only if they know the answer to the question and if they do you try and buzz in first). You have 15 sec. to answer the question. If they get the question right they get 1 point, if they don't they move to the next team that buzzed in. If they get it right they get 2 points (same with the third team that buzzes in). Our real competition is on Wednesday. And thats Brain Bowl. - Your CUZ, Porter
I'm really glad we did this. I love all the pictures of your trip to Germany. It was nice to see Marc and Sonja. It makes them seem not so far away. I hope everyone enjoys this blog. We already are and we just got started. -Connie
Ya I haven't seen Marc and Sonja in a long time so it's great to see pictures! I really love blogging because it makes me feel closer to my family. I'm really glad we made a Nevin blog because i really liked blogging on the biggs and wanted a Nevin family one! So anyway, Grandma and Grandad that is soooooo cool that you ot to ride on a gondala. I've always wanted to. And nice job winning the spelling bee. Thanks for blogging! I wll try to find something to blog about. -Devynne
Thanks for sharing the pictures last get together - it was fun seeing where Marc & Sonja live. It was kind of cool to see places where she grew up too. The culture & history of the places are pretty amazing. Congratulations Jesse - I am not good at spelling as I am sure you will notice through this blog (it does not have spell check).
6 Comments:
Hey Jesse, congratulations. In our spelling bee, here I got 5th. Also I'm in another competition called Brain Bowl. It's when, people ask questions and then the three teams buzz in (only if they know the answer to the question and if they do you try and buzz in first). You have 15 sec. to answer the question. If they get the question right they get 1 point, if they don't they move to the next team that buzzed in. If they get it right they get 2 points (same with the third team that buzzes in). Our real competition is on Wednesday. And thats Brain Bowl.
- Your CUZ, Porter
I'm really glad we did this. I love all the pictures of your trip to Germany. It was nice to see Marc and Sonja. It makes them seem not so far away. I hope everyone enjoys this blog. We already are and we just got started.
-Connie
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ya I haven't seen Marc and Sonja in a long time so it's great to see pictures! I really love blogging because it makes me feel closer to my family. I'm really glad we made a Nevin blog because i really liked blogging on the biggs and wanted a Nevin family one! So anyway, Grandma and Grandad that is soooooo cool that you ot to ride on a gondala. I've always wanted to. And nice job winning the spelling bee. Thanks for blogging! I wll try to find something to blog about.
-Devynne
Jesse, congrats on the spelling bee... i've never been in a spelling bee so you will have to tell me about it.
Your cuz... Megan
Thanks for sharing the pictures last get together - it was fun seeing where Marc & Sonja live. It was kind of cool to see places where she grew up too. The culture & history of the places are pretty amazing.
Congratulations Jesse - I am not good at spelling as I am sure you will notice through this blog (it does not have spell check).
Post a Comment
<< Home