JesseKarenNevinFamily

Friday, March 30, 2007

Tiffany/Stewart Family

Hello Everyone! Just thought I would take a minute to update everyone on my families happening. First for myself I will be starting a new position at St Mark's Hospital where I have been since October. I will doing insurance verification working Mon- Fri daytime hours, instead of working while the majority of people are sleeping on the graveyard shift in the ER. I now will be a normal person again. Ashlee just got a job at Wendy's and started on Tuesday and on Wednesday she called to let me know that she had gotten home and said that she had just made $30 for one day and was all excited. It's has been awhile since she has had a job. She quit her job a Lagoon last summer and has been trying to get a job since but with my work schedule it did not make it easy. I am just grateful for the excitement she has with this new job. She still loves to with her friends and her schooling. Her love for dance and horses is strong. She is working on her dancing so that she can try out for the 2007-2008 dance company at school. Her other favorite school class is her animal science class as she gets to learn more about one of the fields she is thinking of going into when she graduates which is a horse trainer. Has you have heard from Megan she will be graduating from High School at the end of May. We are looking forward to seeing many of you while we will be down in Arizona for this celebration. Ryan is still living with the Galindo Family who have helped him tremondously with things he needed to learn about living away from his family. He has been working at Office Max since just before Christmas and has boughten himself a Jeep Cherokee. He is planning to attend some college classes in the fall. As I mentioned we will be traveling to Arizona for Megan's graduation we will be in Camp Verde sometime Thursday May 24th late evening or Early Friday May 25th. Then we would love to come spend time in the Mesa/Phoenix area with family Saturday and Sunday. Then we will be headed home early Monday morning so that Ashlee will not miss the last week of school here. look forward to seeing all of you then. Love, Lisa

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg & Jeff said...

mom, there is a possibility that i will be graduating from minnesota. i've been trying to email you and let you know that. i need to talk to you more about that but i work this weekend saturday and sunday but you can call me sunday afternoon sometime after 2:30.
Love you mom

Megan

2:56 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Ashlee congrats on your new job. Devynne can't wait to get a job. She will be 14 this summer and apparently there are some places she can get a job at age 14. It probably wont be until next summer before she'll get a job though because I wont let her work during the school year. Lisa I hope this job you are about to start turns out to nbe a good one, good luck. I'm sad that we can't make your graduation Megan, but I hope you can graduate in Arizona because it sounds like some of your family will be able to attend if you do. Good luck to you too. Always keep in touch even when your out on your own. We love you all.
Love Connie

11:37 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

So Ryan traded in his rights to drive the Pink PT Cruiser? :). Sounds like things are going pretty good for the Tiffany Family. It will be nice to see you in May.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home