Hello. Better late than never, no? Thanks for the 2nd invite connie and daniel.
I thought I'd send some pics of Sonja, as she is less familiar and thus more interesting. The first is Sonja digging a hole for trail sign in the Headlands north of San Francisco. Sonja and I worked in the park for a week to help finance our trip and to refresh some of the memories of our early days together on the trail. Sonja and I met on the trail about eight years ago and as you can see, she's still a pretty sturdy trail worker. The second pic is from Sonja's last concert here in Munich, I believe it was the day after our return from SF, though Sonja doesn't look all that jet lagged, so maybe not. FYI-in the background on the violin is her older sister Birgit. Okay, well that's it for now. Look forward to reading more about your adventures. Til next time, wishing you all the best of luck with proms, graduations, family hikes, charity runs, chicken farms, broken bones, and work, work, work.
Schöne Grüße
marc and sonja

5 Comments:
It is great to have you on line! When you get a chance let us know about how things went with your return to the states in February.
Sorry we didn't get to hear Sonja play while we were there. We are also anxious to here an update on how things are going with Sonja Mom and family.
more later, but for now--
trip back to sf was good--school should be a thing of the past come may 15th. Sonja's mom is making steady progress--she's walking without assistance, carrying her cane around, shooing away the worried on-lookers. She's still frustrated that we can't understand her language, but we're learning, and she's learning how to find new ways to communicate what means. Above all, she's still smiling and laughing.
Marc and Sonja I'm so glad you were able to get connected. I wish there was a way we could've connected in person when you both were here in the states. Maybe next time with a little warning and a little planning some of us or all of us can come together again. I think they call that a family reunion. Who's planning the next one? I know I've asked Mom, but I can't remember the answer I got. Maybe Lisa? or Daniel and I could take it on. Think and share. We'll give it another year. Until then, keep blogging. We love sharing parts of everyones lives, hearing from everyone and seeing everyone.
Love the Biggs Family
hey it was good to hear from you guys. I hope things continue to go well with Sonja's moms recovery. Does that mean both of you are done with school may 15th?
Ron and Amy
Sonja - this really shows how well rounded you are - digging the earth and playing the cello(it is the cello right?) It is good to hear about you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home