New Leaf
Well I am turning over a new leaf in my life. I finally have a nursing job at a company called New Leaf. It used to be Prehab of Arizona, some of you may recognize that name. It is a behavioral health facility. It is not my dream job but I guess usually you don't start at the top. I am really excited about it though. My job duties are mostly giving medications. I start this monday Sept 3. I work monday through thursday 12:30pm-10pm, which works out well with Amy going to school from 4:30-8:30 every night. So finally I get to use my license that seemed like it took forever to get.

4 Comments:
Congratulations Ron and Amy both!!! Keep us posted on how things go. - Daniel
Congradulations! Dream job or not, at least it's a start. We're happy for you.
Congradulations! Look forward to hearing the New Leaf stories, sounds like there could be interesting ones. Best of luck, marc
Congratulations Ron!! Amy when you need a subject for school my hair is ready :).
Post a Comment
<< Home