Hey everyone... i know its been a very long time since i have been on and talked to anyone. i miss you all and hope to see you all very soon. for those that don't know what is new with me i wanted to let you in on the info.... i live in Effie minnesota which is 4 hours north of the twin cities. and about 1 1/2 hours south of the canadian border. i just started school last tuesday. i am going to school in Grand Rapids which is 45 miles from where i live. i am going to school for my LPN. which all starts next semester so i am taking a math, english and experince course. i am also working a part time job at the nursing home in Bigfork. which is 7 miles from where i live. its all crazy. i do plan on getting a new vehicle. not a car hopefully a truck! thats what i really want to get. but u never know right... anyways... so i have a really busy life lately but i want everyone to know that i miss you all and love you all. THANKS so MUCH for all the support from everyone too!!!!! Much LOVE!!

3 Comments:
Hi Megan. Good to hear from you. I don't usually comment because granddad usually reads the blog before me so he usually responds. But today I got the jump on him. I'm really excited about all the good things you are doing in your life right now. You will make a good nurse - you are a very caring person. I really miss you too. Keep up the good work and study hard and stay in touch. Love ya, Grandma Karen
Welcome back Megan! We have missed hearing from you on the blog for awhile. Sorry I didn't remember all of your information correctly, I'm glad you came on the blog and cleared things up. My memory is still good it just doesn't last very long anymore and shuffles information periodically. I hope it is just "old timer's syndrome" and not "alzheimer's symndrome".
Ditto what Grandma said. Still would like to see some pictures when you get a chance. With your busy schedule that might be awhile though.
Megan - it is really good to hear from you especially as you take your journey into adulthood. You seem to be very focused and motivated that is pretty cool. Good luck with your school - you'll do great!
Post a Comment
<< Home