Spelling Bee
Jedi competed in his school's spelling bee this morning. He did a really good job. He was still in it up to the second to last round (top 5 students). To help the kids with their jitters they had them all spell their names for the first spelling word. It was very entertaining. I was very proud of him to make it to the spelling bee and to make it as far as he did.

5 Comments:
Wae 2 goe jed. weare prowd uv yu. Wyth owt tha hep uv bill gaites an tha littll red lynes undar tha wards I woodnot no howe 2 spell.
Congratulations. Very cool... - Daniel
LOL...I actually did Spell check when I wrote this blog. I should have taken your approach.
Good job, Jed. I was going to write some funny about some word to spell but, well I couldn't spell it so, oh well.
Boy we have a lot of good spellers in the family. I can not take any of the credit for that for sure! Maybe the Walker side helped out. Not to overlook the strong probability of some "spelling genes" being interjected from the in-law's gene pool too? Kidding aside, I'm sure it has more to do with kids applying themselves with a lot of encouragement from supportive parents. Way to go Jed-you're not just a good looking talented athlete and musician! (Robyn I can't find the spell check on this blog?)
You only have spell check option when you post - not when you comment.
Post a Comment
<< Home