JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Devynne golfing

These aren't the best quality pictures but all I had was my cell phone and I was proud to see Devynne play before her Golf Awards Dinner.  She is really good and as for the future of Glenwood Springs High School golf team, I would say it's bright.   Parker was her caddy and we had the whole family there.  She had a Tiger Woods size gallery of fans following her from hole to hole.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

That is really awesome! Golf is one of those sports that look soooo easy and then you try it and realize that the hole and the ball are much too small ;).

9:16 AM  
Blogger Meg & Jeff said...

Devynne.... that is way cool! i'm just starting to get into watching golf. i go to the golf course with my fiance Jeff all the time. so that is way cool that you play.... hope you stick with it and enjoy every minute of it!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home