JesseKarenNevinFamily

Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving On

Everyone is done with school and now all three kids will be attending high school. The last time they all attended the same school was back when Kam was in 6th grade (6 years ago). Time is moving much too fast. It is kind of surreal to think I have a Senior, Junior and Freshman...
Here are some pictures from Jedi's 8th grade promotion. It was very much like a regular graduation. Jedi sang "This is a suitable validictory" with another student to open the ceremony. After he graduated he was invited to go on the 8th grade promotion trip to Magic Mountain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

Congratulations Jedi! You've grown up to become one handsome young man. I am looking forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks. I can't beleive it has been a few years since we have been done and seen everyone.
Lot's of luck to you Robyn with three in high school at the same time. I am just grateful that I'm DONE with HighSchool.
Lisa

6:34 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Would have liked to have been there! Jedi does not look like an eighth grader-more like a senior; Robyn looks more like a high school student than a mother of 3 high school students;and Kameron and Kelsie are beautiful young women. I suppose John must be the photographer? We love you.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home