JesseKarenNevinFamily

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

tornado

just a few weeks ago we had some pretty bad wheather. tornado's! it was pretty bad. but before it started i got some pics of the cloud that turned into a tornado... luckily the only damage there was, was the guzibo that we had just put up in the back yard was pretty banged up by the wind and hail storm. i had a lot of fun watching the storm. i actually stayed up till a little after midnight watching it. the storm as you can see was right above our house. but didn't touch down till it got about 30 mins from our place.

4 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

That is soooo crazy! I've never seen a tornado and I don't plan to : ) I'm scared to death but it looks pretty cool!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

That was from Devynne by the way. : )

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Great pictures!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Amazing picture and kind of scary to think you were close enough to take it.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home