JesseKarenNevinFamily

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

wedding update!

i plan on using the claret red color that is in the pic of the front of the dress. something different i know. um... i have tried on at least 30 dresses or more. some of which when i tried them on they kinda stood out... but there were also some that when i put them on i wanted to just get out of them right then. but.... i went to Princess brides in Duluth MN and tried a few on there... thats where i found this dress. i put it on.... and i wanted to cry. i think i had the dress on for probably about 30 minutes or so. i didn't want to get out of it. i just wanted to keep it on. so at that moment i knew that it was the dress. i like it so much. but i want to see what everyone else thinks of it. oh and i am planning on sending out the invites at i think the end of march beginning of april. so if you are planning on coming the date is still set for the 9th of may 2009. if you can't make it... its okay. i completely understand. but i'll still be sending announcements to everyone. Love and miss you all hope to hear some feed back.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Hey Megan, Wedding plans - how exciting! I'm not sure I'm ready for grandkids to start getting married yet - makes me feel old. Oh well, that's life - I really am excited for you. Wish you were a little closer so I could maybe be a little more in the middle of the plans. The dress is really pretty - I'm with your aunts on the top. But just remember like Connie said, the most important thing on the wedding day is not the dress but it's the bride and groom. I think the red on your dress will be pretty - it seems to be the in thing, to add a little color. Love ya, Grandma Karen

9:54 AM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

It truly is beautiful. I know it's the really to not reveal the bride in the dress but I can't wait to see u in it.
-Devynne : )

11:07 AM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Megan, you will look beautiful in any dress that you choose! I too really like the design on the back of the dress. And being your OLD granddad, of course, I would like to see some sleeves. We are definitely planning to be there. Keep us informed of how things are going. Love Gdad

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home