JesseKarenNevinFamily

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

wedding info!

Time is going by so slow!!! But yet so fast! there's only 4 months and 29 day from today! i'm getting really excited! and everything is coming together so well! as long as the weather is good that day then everything will turn out just the way it should... now about the hotel rooms.... i've been pretty busy with this semester of school and haven't had time to post the places and amounts. So, i've started setting a time limit for everyting that i do so that i don't forget. So, i plan to post them by tomorrow... no later than next week. um... also if everyone wants to let me know how many people are actually planning on coming and staying than i can set up with one place and have so many rooms saved for that time. so just let me know and also let me know what place everyone would like to stay once i put that info up....

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

wow... that's a lot of exclamation points :) I'm so happy that you are so happy. I can't wait to see you I miss you... and I can't wait to meet him.
love: Devynne

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home