JesseKarenNevinFamily

Friday, June 19, 2009

She Smiled!

Yesterday we had our last scheduled ultrasound. Kameron got to come with us and take a peek with us. I think it is the most amazing thing to be able to peek inside and see your baby before she even arrives. But of course that starts the who does she look like thing...(I am not good at that when they are new). I do think I noticed a dimple in her chin like John has. And we got to see her moving her mouth like she was talking to us and then she smile .... awe it was so cute! And it proves that not smiles early on are because of gas - she is not capable of gas yet :) We were also told that her size is about 4.1 lbs. We have about 7 more weeks to grow before we get to see the final result ;) Sorry no pictures - they did not give us a CD this time. ...by they way did you hear Jessica (our cousin) is having a girl! It has been 27 years since a girl has been born into that family :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

How fun. I think one of my favorite times during pregnancy was the ultra sound. Im very excited for you and John. I just wish I was around a little to see you pregnant. It doesn't seem real. Im sure it seems real to you though. Anyway I hope to see you in July when we come down to AZ. Take care, this baby's going to be here before you know it.
Love,
Connie

5:02 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Maybe I will have John take some pictures of me being pregnant and post them. I feel very pregnant ~ not sure there is anymore room for her to grow. Summer always goes by fast so Aug just seems very very close.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home