JesseKarenNevinFamily

Saturday, September 19, 2009

update on the Olds family...

Jeff and I have been working a lot so that's why we haven't really wrote any one. its been crazy busy around here. I've been really seriously thinking about what I want to go back to school for. because I really want a career that I can go to work and love my job and still make some money. Jeff and I are also looking at houses to buy.... we've looked and looked... but that one still hasn't stood out to us yet. hopefully someday it will and we'll be able to start our lives.... I have really started missing a lot of you... I miss being able to be around the family that i grew up with... its not fun being this far away. I miss and love you all. I'll try my best to keep in contact with everyone as best I can. Love the Olds

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

It is good to hear from you guys!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home