Abby gives us a command performance at home.
She really enjoys playing the Chello.
At the concert.
The Beginning Orchestra played so well that they sounded just as good as the older groups. Good job Abby!
congrats Abby! wish i could have been there to enjoy the beautiful music that you had played. its great to hear that you love to play the chelo. I use to play the violin and sadly I gave it up... I really wish I had stuck with it because I miss playing!
I hope you will give me a encore performance when I am there in a week. I agree you look beautiful and grown up. I too wish Megan had stuck with her violin as she did great with it.
5 Comments:
You look beautiful Abby and I wish I could have been there to see you! I'm sure you did fantastic, Congratulations! :)
*Devynne
congrats Abby! wish i could have been there to enjoy the beautiful music that you had played. its great to hear that you love to play the chelo. I use to play the violin and sadly I gave it up... I really wish I had stuck with it because I miss playing!
Luv Meg
I hope you will give me a encore performance when I am there in a week. I agree you look beautiful and grown up.
I too wish Megan had stuck with her violin as she did great with it.
I wish I could have been there! You look wonderful playing though!!
Wow! I love the sound of the cello! That is great that you are playing an instrument Abby! Stick with it and you will have so much fun in orchestra.
Post a Comment
<< Home