That is wonderful. We are really happy for you both. Wow my first sister to become a grandma. I guess maybe we're all growing older. That's very happy news thanks for sharing.Keep us posted as it goes. Love Aunt Connie
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's amazing! I am SO happy for both of you! Definitely keep us posted and let us know the baby's sex, names, etc. Congrats! You both will be wonderful parents1 What will this make me, a great-cousin? Love you both! :) *Devynne
5 Comments:
That is wonderful. We are really happy for you both. Wow my first sister to become a grandma. I guess maybe we're all growing older. That's very happy news thanks for sharing.Keep us posted as it goes.
Love Aunt Connie
That is really good news. I hope your pregnancy goes well! Hope Jeff can endure the emotional roller-coaster ride-just kidding.
We wish you all the very best! Congratulations and enjoy this season of life...it's priceless.
Love, Todd and Shelley and kids
I already said it but Congrats! Wow Grandma and Grandad are going to be Great- Grandparents :)
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! That's amazing! I am SO happy for both of you! Definitely keep us posted and let us know the baby's sex, names, etc. Congrats! You both will be wonderful parents1 What will this make me, a great-cousin? Love you both! :)
*Devynne
Post a Comment
<< Home