JesseKarenNevinFamily

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

AZ Easter

AZ Nevins got together the Saturday before Easter and tried to duplicate Mom & Dad's Easter. We had fun and enjoyed each others company - but we have to say (as Anthony put it) Easter is more funner with Mimi and Gdad. Here are a few pictures of our day.
This is us trying to talk to Mom & Dad via skype
Rico hunting for his eggs
Raeli enjoying being on her Daddy's shoulders Nick and Ron helping look for eggs...and Anthony looking to see how many more he needs Abby looking for a well hid egg
Freddy helping Slade Brooky enjoying the amazing and perfect weather
Freddy and Rico playing in what looked like snow - gotta love Spring!
(by the way - I have a blog as well I update it more than I update this one - so check it out www.wallace-lusterfamily.blogspot.com )

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

awesome i wish i was ther
-shadrach

9:12 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

We wish you were too!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home