JesseKarenNevinFamily

Friday, November 12, 2010

Our Home is for Sale!

Our house on Elm is for sale!  Here's a link w/ pictures of what it looks like now. There's multiple pictures, the scrolling numbers are just below the picture on the website. (Only $57,000!)

http://www.movoto.com/az/631-s-elm-st-mesa/471_4463437.htm

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

Wow!! Does not even look the same inside.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I think that is cool that you guys went to see it. Wish we lived closer we would have met you there. They did make a lot of changes but the arches and planter are still the same. And they must have built more in the backyard because it looks so much smaller than I remember.

3:25 PM  
Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Yeah, it was kinda sad looking at some of the "improvements" they made. I'll post some more details on those later but, they at least left Dad's brick-work alone . the fireplace is still intact.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home