Mackenzie rolled over all on her own! I was not expecting it but I laid her on her belly and she was crying and rolled over to her back and then almost back on to her stomach! :)
I know this is like two weeks later, but it's been crazy. So is Mackenzie rolling over better now. I was really surprised she had already rolled over, but I thought maybe I don't remember clearly when my kids rolled over. Some of that stuff I have to look up to see when it happened. You have so many good and fun times ahead of you. Enjoy every moment. We love hearing about them. Connie
2 Comments:
I know this is like two weeks later, but it's been crazy. So is Mackenzie rolling over better now. I was really surprised she had already rolled over, but I thought maybe I don't remember clearly when my kids rolled over. Some of that stuff I have to look up to see when it happened. You have so many good and fun times ahead of you. Enjoy every moment. We love hearing about them.
Connie
.... She has not rolled over since that day... I think that she was just made enough that it was kind of a fluke thing.
Post a Comment
<< Home