JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Beauty School

Well as I am finishing up my school Amy has just started. On April 2nd Amy started Beauty School at EVIT. They have a evening adult class. It is a 22 month program and she is very excited to have started. These first few weeks she has been learning about nails. She got a 93 on her first test that was two days after she had started. She also just got an "A" on a practical exam of how to do different nails like acrylic, and uhhh i don't remember any of the other names. She has always been very good with hair and has been waiting for this opportunity for a long time. I am really excited for her and so when anybody needs their hair or nails done for special occasions or for the heck of it you know who to come to.

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Amy like I said before - I am very happy for you! I think this is perfect for you. Anytime you need to clock hours I will be your guinea pig to work on. Keep us posted.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

I hope you will need to learn to cut men's hair too! You seem to already know how to do hair but I guess you have to learn the names for everything. You will always be glad that you are doing this. Way to go.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

If you two ever come to see us, you can have a vacation and not lose out on much income cause we'll just put Amy to work cutting our hair and nails with pay. We're happy for you Amy, but what about the respite care? Are you still working with your neice? Good to hear about you.
Connie

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home