A little while ago, I tried out for a part in the play our middle school drama class is putting on. I tried out for the part of Dorathy. And I got it. Anyway I'm really excited and I wanted to tell you!
-Devynne
posted by Connie and Daniel Biggs Family @ 4:54 PM
Congratulation Devynne! Watch out Kansas!? Isn't that where Dorothy was from? I'm sorry to admit it but I have never seen this show or movie all the way through, well . . . because I hated it! But now I will have a reason to watch it all of the way trough-and I know that I will Love it this time. When will the show be?
Congrats Devynne!!!!!!! im so proud of you! that is something i could never do! i wish i could go out and see your play! that would be really cool to see. !!!!! CONGRATS!!!
congratulations devynne! we are bummed we can't be there to see it. so when is the big performance? Good luck, we are looking forward to seeing the pictures.
5 Comments:
Congratulation Devynne! Watch out Kansas!? Isn't that where Dorothy was from? I'm sorry to admit it but I have never seen this show or movie all the way through, well . . . because I hated it! But now I will have a reason to watch it all of the way trough-and I know that I will Love it this time. When will the show be?
That is awesome Devynne!! Congratulations!!
Congrats Devynne!!!!!!! im so proud of you! that is something i could never do! i wish i could go out and see your play! that would be really cool to see. !!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
WOW! How fun! I am sure you will truly be the star of the show! Sadey is going to take theatre next year in middle school. Can't wait to see pictures!
congratulations devynne! we are bummed we can't be there to see it. so when is the big performance? Good luck, we are looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home