JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, May 13, 2007

5 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Sorry I went to sleep at the camera on Saturday and only got these two pictures. Really, there were more people there. Amy's parents and all of her brothers and sisters were there. From our family all of the in state people were there. Hopefully someone else took more pictures and will post them. There was a cool cake and a lot of food. A basketball game was going most of the time. I think Jed, Rico and Anthony were against the adults!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

This was a fun event to see family and friends and celebrate Ron's graduation. The "boys" had a good time playing basketball.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

By the way Amy it was nice to see your family again. I wish we had combined family functions more often. Your family is changing so much - let Kari & Emily know that it was nice to see them again.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Looks like everyone had a good time,wish we could've been there. Congratulations to the both of you. We love you both and we were thinking of you on your day. (Really we were) What's next?
Love the Biggs Family

12:52 PM  
Blogger The Squirts said...

I like the title of your entry: "ron was pinned..." sounds like you lost a wrestling match. :) Congragulations Ron. Keep us posted on your next big move.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home