Ron was pinned Thursday night May 10th, graduated Friday night and Amy threw a fun party Saturday afternoon at the church (we needed airconditioning!).
Congratulations Ron again. I enjoyed being able to watch you walkfor your nursing graduation. I know that it was a difficult trek - but I never doubted you would get there. Good luck with all you choose to do.
3 Comments:
Congratulations Ron again. I enjoyed being able to watch you walkfor your nursing graduation. I know that it was a difficult trek - but I never doubted you would get there. Good luck with all you choose to do.
Pictures are fun to see and very important to those of us who are not able to attend things. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up.
Love Connie
Oh I forgot, I was going to say good job Ron. So, good job Ron.
Post a Comment
<< Home