JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, May 06, 2007

This is our new logo and a picture of the founding board members of the Art Guild. Editorial note:Not everyone in our guild are as old as the founding board members.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Some how the colors did not transfer correctly. I you want to see the correct colors go to www.ageaz.org

10:58 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Looks cool even without the correct colors. Great story in the paper too. We hope to see as many pictures as you're willing to post. More pictures the better. Congratulations on teaching at EAC too. Selfishly speaking...would that mean that if Devynne were to attend EAC, she could get a tuition discount? I know teacher's kids get a break and it would be great if the benefit extends to grand kids although I don't think it does. Keep us posted. - Daniel

9:41 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

That is pretty awesome. Congratulations on all the exciting things going on. I have bookmarked your website so we can check it often.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

What do you mean your not famous, sounds to me like you are. In our house if you're in the newspaper or on TV once you're there, that's it you're famous. I was wondering how long it was going to be before you would be teaching again. Daniel and I talked about it right after you moved to Safford. Congatulations Dad you sound great. Mom sounds pretty happy too. I'm glad things are going so well for the two of you. I love you both.
Love Connie

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home