Robyn, Kelsie, & Jed came to visit this week-end. Between the rain storms, we went to "The Mountain" (Mt Graham). The unsually heavy rains that we have been getting the past few weeks have made everything so green (green is a color not often used to describe Arizona). Believe it or not, this was the dream that we talked about many times when we were young parents, to be healthy enough to be able to get out and do active things with our kids and grandkids. We feel so blessed!

3 Comments:
That looks Amazing I wish I could See it, it looks like a fun place.
-Porter
Wow it looks really beautiful up there. Maybe someday we will get up there again like we keep on saying over and over. So Mom did you make it all the way across the log bridge?
By the way...Mom was the only "girl" that went across the log bridge. Kelsie and I were not willing to get wet or bruised if we fell...next time we will be more brave.
Post a Comment
<< Home