family reunion dates
Looks like those that commented on the family reunion would like to have it held the first part of the summer. So I have chosen June 11th - 14th or 15th(fathers day). I have looked at Lagoon and at Cherry Hill for camping and they are about the same for this year. The 2008 season rates will not be posted until November or December of this year and then reseervations are not taken until about the first week of February. This year Lagoon camping rates were as follows : $24.50 per night for 1 vehicle - 2 people each additional per 4yr and older $2 and $2 for each additional vehicle. The prices for the all day passports with the campground are $31.95 for one day for each person and $48 for a two consecutive day passport. However this can be negotiated if I work with a event planner which I will try to do as the 2007 season closes. Cherry Hill is another camp ground area with a water park and miniture golf course that is about 1 1/2 miles north of Lagoon. Cherry Hills camping rates this year were : $28 for 1-2 people and $2 for each person over the age of 6, all day combination passes were $23 but with a group of 20 or more you get $3 off each pass. again I may be able to negotiate the rates as the 2007 season closes. If anyone has other ideas please let me know. But mark your calendars now NEVIN FAMILY REUNION WILL BE HELD JUNE 11TH -14TH(15TH), 2008. Lots of Love, Lisa

2 Comments:
I also forgot to ask if someone will please let Amy and Freddy know as it does not appear that they have yet to sign on to the blog yet. Thanks!!
Sounds good to us Thanks for doing this Lisa. We will be there.
Post a Comment
<< Home