JesseKarenNevinFamily

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Jedi tried out for school volleyball team and made it.We are very excited to have him participating in something he really likes doing. Once we have some action shots of him we will upload them for you to see.

All three kids LOVE going to the football games. Last year their varsity team was pretty - well not good at all but this year their first game they upset the favored team. The kids really get spirited by dressing and painting and cheering...in this way they really keep me young because I remember getting excited for the school games. I still remember when Dobson went to State! My kids are way more into it than I remember being. It is a really fun stage of their lives for me to watch.

Kameron is taking Yearbook and gets to lug around a really cool (and expensive) camera. She also is taking a culinary class - cant wait til we all benefit from that :)

Kelsie is taking an AP English class and I am very impressed with her writing ability. She is very good at presenting an idea in a creative way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Meg & Jeff said...

Congrats Jedi.... im glad that you are on the Volleyball team thats Cool!!!!
Kam... how are you liking yearbook? i took yearbook for a year but i also helped out last year and i really enjoyed it. i hope you do too.
kels... u r a very smart kid. keep up the good work it will help you in the future!!!
Much love
Megan

11:18 AM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Sounds like everyone is anxious engaged in doing good things! As soon as schedules are published send one to us (or is there an online address for the schools that we could keep up with the schedules?). We will be happy to see some pictures of Jed's matches (or is it games?). And Kelsie and Kameron could post some samples of there writing or photos, respectively.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Your kids are two grown up - I wish it made me feel young. It's exciting to have them all busily involved I think school activities are so important. Keep up the good work Kameron, Kelsie, and Jed. Love ya, Grandma Karen

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home