VolleyBall
Jedi has finished his volleyball season. He really has improved his game since game one of the season. He has a cool good luck routine everytime he serves the ball - he kind of smacks the ball to the floor three times (the number on his jersey). He took on the role of rallying the team to stick together. It was really fun to watch him play. Their team took second place in the district.

1 Comments:
I don't know if you'll even get this comment,but I wanted to send it anyway. I don't get alot of time on the blog to comment. Jed you look very cool out there playing volleyball. Porter wants to know if this is a school team or a city team. At his school they don't let boys play volleyball only girls. He thinks that is unfair. I hope you had fun playing and thanks for sharing your pictures. Know that even if I don't get the chance to comment I'm looking at and reading the blog as much as possible, so keep sending updates.
Love Aunt Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home