Parker's
Parker has asked us so many times to play football but we've always said no because his neurosurgeon in Arizona said absolutely not. His neurosurgeon in Denver said the benefit of football far outweighs the risks (fitness, social, etc.) that if Parker can play and he wants to then he absolutely should. Parker is number 31.
Parker does pretty well with this being his first game and most all others having played for a number of years in junior leagues. He's having a great time.
Sorry these are so short but this one shows a good picture of Parker.

4 Comments:
that's awesome Parker. So do you play right tackle on offense? Do you play on defense too? Is this your school football team? Did you guys win? Good luck with the rest of the season. It looked like you were doing really well in those few videos. Keep working hard. love Ron and Amy
Parker, I'm waiting to see another installment. Have you got any war injuries yet? The chicks love football players you know. Do you have a following now? Your season is probably about over now isn't it. Do they play football in the snow?
Parkers mom didn't take anymore video. I watched more football but I tend to forget the camera among the kids and other stuff I have to pack for the game. Parker's season is over, but we are still very much into football. We have been going to all the highschool games. Are team is ranked number one right now. They are undefeated right now with two games left. It's fun to watch. I'm not sure it will be fun to watch when it snows. I'm pretty sure they play in the snow, so I hear. Anyway Parker can't wait for next year. He really enjoyed it and so did we.
Love Connie
Cooooolllllll
Post a Comment
<< Home