JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, January 13, 2008

We had two special events in the family this past weekend. On Saturday Abby was baptized and on Sunday Jedi was ordained a Teacher. We had great Arizona weather for both. Sorry that I didn't get a better variety of pictures with more of the family in them-I'm still in training I guess. Happy birthday wishes go out to several other family members in the near future. Connie has her __th tomorrow (I don't know how she feels about the actual number being published for all the world to see so I left it off), Kelsie turns sweet 16 on the 20th and Kameron will celebrate big 17 on the next day (our wedding 43rd anniversary). Then the following week Ryan turns 20 on the 24th and Albert turns 8 on the 25th. Hope I got those all right and haven't forgotten anyone. We wish that we could celebrate in person with all of you but since that is not possible we hope that you will share pictures and a few comments on the blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

I'm okay saying how old I am now. I am officially 40. I don't feel old so that is all that is important. This last year we went to several high school football games and I felt like it was yesterday that I was cheering for my high school team, so this turning 40 thing was getting me a little just because I couldn't beleive it was true. Now that the day is here and I really don't feel any different all is well.

It was good to see pictures of Abby's baptism and Jed with family. Wish we could've been there. We are coming the last week of this month, Jan. 29, I think. We would like to see who ever we can. We will have probably only one night to try to make that happen because we have plans with Daniel's parents who have been gone for 1 and 1/2 years in Portugal. And we aren't staying long. We'll let you know.
Love, Connie

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

congratulations both abby and jed.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home