JesseKarenNevinFamily

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Its almost time for spring break!!!! I can't wait... It is getting harder and harder as the days go by. But I'm sticking with it, and not giving up! hope everyone is doing good! I miss you all and hope to see or at least hear from you soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Do you have plans for spring break or are you just wanting a break from the grind? Finish strong! It is like an endurance race-how you start is important but how you finish is even more important. Focus on the rewards at the end rather than the pain of the race. We love you and are rooting for you.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You are doing great Megan! And I am a little jealous because I really wish that I had a Spring Break :)

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home