
new news on whats going on in my life.... i am engaged to be married. there's a picture of me and jeff. it has been pretty crazy lately. saturday night we had a major snow storm and within 24 hours we got 2 feet of snow. its wet and heavy! well thought i would inform you all in on whats new. miss you all. hope to see you all soon.
6 Comments:
Congratulations Megan!! Any details like a date or where or how long you and Jeff have been dating? Or how he asked you or a picture of your engagement ring...Sooo very exciting Megan!
WHAT?!?!
You can't just throw your engagement announcement into a clustered update about the weather and then write more about hte weather! How about a post dedicated to just the engagement. (or e-mail if you don't want everything posted for everyone in the world to read.)
Congratulations again, Megan. Thanks for posting the picture of you and Jeff. Hopefully he will be able to come with you this summer to Utah and we'll be able to meet him. I'm with Robyn and Nick - more details would be nice - I should have asked when we talked on the phone. I think I was at lost for words. Your the first grandchild to start this stage of life - I'm not sure I was ready for it - it puts me into another stage of life. I guess I've rambled enough. I am very happy for you. I love you. Love Grandma Karen
I'm impressed with both announcements-the engagement and the snow storm. To save you time we will just make a list of the questions that we want you and Jeff to answer when we see you in May. Don't let LOVE get in the way of finishing your schooling strong for the semester though-sorry the old teacher came out.
It's nice to finally put a face with the name and person that I have been hearing so much about. Jeff I am happy to welcome you to our family. And too am looking forward to actually meeting in person. Love ya already, MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home