Those of you that are going up to Utah for Ashlee's graduation, Jeff and I are planning on going up. we are working on getting our tickets now. so we should be there from wednesday till about sunday. hope to see most of you there!
Boy what awesome news, that is really exciting for you. There is a slim chance I'll get to come see you, but who knows, maybe. Keep us posted on all the details. Let us know if we can help in any way. I'm not sure of what we could do from a distance, but if you come up with something feel free to ask. Love, Connie
Oh, I forgot to ask,"Are you all tired of winter like we are?"(except for Daniel)He absolutely loves this long winter. I like the seasons including winter snow, but it's April and it's time for Spring! One more ? Do you guys have a ski resort close so you can at least use the snow? It was fun to see pics. Thanks, we love you the Biggs clan
2 Comments:
Boy what awesome news, that is really exciting for you. There is a slim chance I'll get to come see you, but who knows, maybe. Keep us posted on all the details. Let us know if we can help in any way. I'm not sure of what we could do from a distance, but if you come up with something feel free to ask. Love, Connie
Oh, I forgot to ask,"Are you all tired of winter like we are?"(except for Daniel)He absolutely loves this long winter. I like the seasons including winter snow, but it's April and it's time for Spring! One more ? Do you guys have a ski resort close so you can at least use the snow? It was fun to see pics. Thanks, we love you the Biggs clan
Post a Comment
<< Home