JesseKarenNevinFamily

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mom and Dad are in Colorado this week to visit and we've had a great time so far.  We went white water rafting through Glenwood Canyon and today took the boat out to cruise around the lake.  We even spent some time with Porter and Shadrach, teaching them to water ski.  The water was very cold but they tried and tried until they got it.  They did great.  

3 Comments:

Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

rafting was sooo much fun! : )
-Devynne

10:08 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

that looks like a blast - kind of reminds me when we did that as kids.

9:08 PM  
Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Wow! That looks like a ton of fun! All the kids look great ( and alot older than I remember). I've seen Jonathan in pictures but who's the red-headed kid? Am I just not recognizing someone?

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home