JesseKarenNevinFamily

Friday, August 22, 2008

SENNIOR YEAR!

whoo hoo! Finally a Senior! :) The first two days of school didn't feel like it because I had a full day. Those two days were the longest days of my life. :) Don't get me wrong school is good because we all need education, but I am just not into the high school drama that comes along with it. But now I have a half day(i get out after 4th period which is at 1140), and life is muy bueno! I usually get home at 1145, eat lunch, relax and then go to work at 1. My boss is giving me more hours so I can earn lots of money for college. (she's nice like that.)

3 Comments:

Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Sounds pretty awesome! I'm little jealous (alot jealous is probably more accurate). I know it's not very adult of me to say but don't work too hard, have some fun. Good luck on your final year!
-Nick

7:18 PM  
Blogger Meg & Jeff said...

WOW!!! way cool. It's a very exciting time in your life. live it to it's fullest.... BUT!..... STAY OUT OF TROUBLE DOING IT!

Much love, Meg

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

I hope school is still going well for the Senior. Are you doing yearbook this year?

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home