JesseKarenNevinFamily

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wednesday October 22nd we got to see Jed dive in his last dual meet of the year. Each diver performed 6 different dives. Jed did well, Below are his first five dives. I am having fun in my digital photography class. I learned how to make these composites of each dive. Jed's best score was on his last dive (I could not load all six at one time so I will post his last dive separately.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

That is really cool!! Too bad we didn't have that when I was trying to to the three step hurdling!!Thanks for posting this.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Thats incredible! :) I wish I could do that. My friend is on the dive team here in Glenwood and wants to know what your score was and I do too. Thanx.
-Devynne

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home