JesseKarenNevinFamily

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Just a couple of pictures from our powder day yesterday.  Parker, Porter, Shadrach and I spent the day ditching work and school for about a foot of powder.  I did my best to keep up with these guys and they talked me into going on a few really tough runs and I decided to go along because if I fell, the powder would catch me.
The first picture is of Shadrach and Porter in the powder at the top of Sun King run.  The second, I'm not sure if you can get to Heaven on a ski lift but as I was riding behind Porter on the lift, it sure looked like we might be going that way. - Daniel

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

It looks like fun I wish I knew how to ski, but I think my body would disagree.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Cool (and cold) picture!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Those are pretty cool pictures. It feels cold...is that possible through images?

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home