My Christmas was spent with Sophee and myself. I had invited a few people over for dinner but as you can see we got a foot and an half of snow on Christmas day. Then with the strong winds that came with it it shut us all in our own homes. So the highlights of my day were my visits on the phone with different ones the family and friends. Then on Friday night I was able to go to another singles christmas party and enjoyed the friendships. My kids were not able to come up as they did not have a vechile or the money to come up. I hope all of you enjoyed your day. Love, Lisa
1 Comments:
Sorry you had to spend Christmas by yourself but I guess you'll still have memories - with all the snow.Glad it's there and not here- I like to look at it but I'm not much for being in it.Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home