Ryan update 2-15
I talked with Ryan today. He said he is doing good other than a cold that won't go away. He said he wants to be there but hates boot camp. he is toughing it out to get to AIT which is the school part of his training for what he will be doing in the Army. He is starting his 3rd week of boot camp. He said as long as he passes all of the requirements he will graduate boot camp on April 16th. So keep him in your prayers and send him lots of encouraging letters to keep him going strong.

4 Comments:
We will for sure pray for him and next time you talk to him let him know we are thinking about him a lot and are praying for him as well. Thanks for the updates.
-Devynne
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boot camp is rough - but I am sure he will do great! I have letter writing as my goal this Sunday :)
I sent him a letter this last week. We're proud of what he is doing and we do keep him in our thoughts and prayers...and you too Lisa with your son serving in such a great cause. Thank you - Daniel
Post a Comment
<< Home