JesseKarenNevinFamily

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Desert is in Bloom

John and I (and Raeli) celebrated our 4 year anniversary at the Desert Botanical Gardens. It was a warm day but the beauty of the desert was well worth it. To see more or read more about our day see my blog http://www.wallace-lusterfamilyblogspot.com/. (Sorry there is alot to duplicate and just dont have the time ;))
These cactus lay on the ground and then the new growth shoots up off the "lazy" ones. Pretty cool looking.
The barrel cactus have not had a rough spring - they are almost bursting with moisture :)
I want a sundial just like this in my back yard - right at the entry to my amazing garden (ahhh one can dream)
A little blurry - but I love how sweet this is. Raeli loves the outdoors and she and I both love to look at the flowers.
Rule is if she can suck some out she can have some :) She is a quick learner.
The butterfly garden was a highlight of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Congradulations!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home