JesseKarenNevinFamily

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just a few quick pictures...Albert with a shaved head. One of the kids in our ward, his age, was diagnosed last month with Leukemia so Albert lead a "Hats and Haircuts" drive for him. That meant kids donated hats and had their hair cut to show their support for their friend. A few of Devynne's senior pictures. She has dozens but these are a few. She's trying to choose which ones to have as her official pictures so we thought we would share a few. Some aren't great quality because they are pictures of pictures but their good enough to share.

7 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Wow I love it, everything! Albert that is awesome and I am sure it meant a lot to your friend. And Devynne all of these are amazing I feel like you grew up overnight. By the way I think the beannie one is way cute.

7:51 AM  
Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

They are all great pictures but, I'm w/ Robyn, like the beanie picture the best.

8:31 AM  
Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Albert, what great idea. It's a good thing you have nice shaped head!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Shelley said...

What a great idea and way to help support your friend. How many hats did you get?

Devynne, you look beautiful in all of them. I like the hair! Is is darker than when we saw you last summer? How fun!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Thank you all! I had a lot of fun taking them, but I like the beanie one a lot too... also the car one, I don't know which one I'll pick. :)

Albert also says he raised about 20 hats. I t was just a small drive with a couple of kids in our cub scout program... but still worth it.

Devynne Biggs

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Devynne it looks like you need to share your beany hat with Albert! Albert that is such a great act of charity, you are so thoughtful.
Devynne it must be a hard decision to pick from so many great choices. I see subtle differences of your personality brought out in each picture. I like the fun ones but I will put my vote on the last one. It is a little more formal for such an important occasion.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Meg & Jeff said...

Albert...
You are one cool kid! You're obviously a TRUE friend.
Devynne...
I would say that they are all beautiful! And I agree the beannie one is the cutest.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home