Introducing -Nick's kids
Okay so it has now been 3 1/2 months since Nick and I got married and I have yet to introduce his kids. I thought about posting pictures and labeling the picture with their name. Then I decided that I would just introduce one child a week like spotlighting them. So that is what I will do. I also wasn't sure what order to this in and thought the oldest to the youngest but have decided that I am going to jubble them all up. I decided to just decide as I go. So the next post today will be my spotlight on the first of 8 of the children. I hope that this helps you all get to know who they are. I'm not sure how much they will interact with our side of the family. Time will tell.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home