Hey they end of the school year is coming really soon. And this year.... is my graduation!!!! It is finally here for the class of 2007. I'm so excited and I hope we can all share it together. I will keep you posted if you have any questions just ask me and I will try and answer them for you.

6 Comments:
Way to go Megan. I'm glad you figured out how to blog. We'd love to hear about your graduation plans. I'm not sure if we'll actually be able to attend, but with this blog we'll be able to take part. Have a great time during your last few mouths of school. It was nice to hear from you.
-Connie
You said ask questions sooooooooooo, How "YOUNG" are you?
Megan - we are looking forward to coming to your graduation. What day is it?
I love hearing from you and I hope I can come to your graduation.
-Devynne
Hi Megan, time is going too fast! I hope you are really enjoying your senior year. We will definitely be at your graduation! Thanks for the update on the time and place-keep us posted. Do you have any pictures of any of your activities at school or with your family. I would like a picture of you and your Camp Verde family too.
am i really that old that my niece is graduating high school.hey i heard awhile back from your mom that you work as a CNA. do you plan to go on and become a nurse? just curious, i think that is awesome that you already have a good job like that. i had no clue even what direction of work i wanted to do until i was 22. well good job and hope to see you at your graduation
ron
Post a Comment
<< Home