Request for updated information
I am about to publish the semiannual update of the Nevin family directory. Please send me any additions or corrections to my email address (do not post them on here of course) soon! It is going to press on or before about June 10. If you hadn't heard mom and I are going to Washington sometime in late June. Our neighbors are moving to Pasco WA. They offerred to pay for our gas up there and fly us home in exchange for us driving one of their vehicles up for them. We are going to stop and visit mom's siblings along the way and then visit my siblings when we get there. I would like to take our updated directory with us.

1 Comments:
I don't think we have any changes or updates. We haven't moved, cell phones are the same, and the last I checked we haven't added to our family( babies that is ). We've added 27 chickens, but I don't think you need that kind of info. for what you're doing.
J.K. Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home