
Kelsie has taken and passed her driver's permit test. Now we get to learn how to drive...more gray hairs :) She is very excited to get to drive. She was allowed to drive to school the day after she received this and she thought that was alot of fun.

Kameron took her driving test and has received her Driver's License. She passed with 100% - I did not realize that was possible for a teenager :). She even had to parallel park. She called me immediately after school the day she received this and wanted to use the car. She had her first opportunity the next day when she and a group of kids went to Homecoming. More gray hairs...I mean very exciting stuff.
7 Comments:
Robyn, you are just getting started with the gray hairs. Mine have gotten to be so much that I have taken to highlighting my hair to hide most of them.
congrats to both of your girls. My how much Kelsie looks like you.
Lots of love to you all.
Lisa
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Have to wait 5 more years til aI get a shot at driving. It looks like fun.
Question for you guys though, What is 'GRAY HAIRS" is that just gray hairs on your head or what.
-Porter
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sorry I'm so slow to respond to the blogs - I read them and enjoy them. Congratulations Kameron and Kelsie. I remember those days when your mom was your age - I think she didn't want to drive because all we had was the Suburban to drive.
Hey, Porter, I liked your question about the gray hairs?? You make me laugh!
Love ya grandma
I have ridden with both drivers. Kameron is very confident and I felt safe with her. Kelsie had only driven one other time but she has the skill and luckily she is taking it slow until she builds her confidence, but I felt safe with her too. I also got to watch Jed play a great Volley ball game. He was the only member of his team that played the entire time.
congrats!!! be carful driving! Much love Megan
Robyn, We're right behind you in this driving thing. Devynne starts drivers ed at age 14years and 7months which is in Feburary. In Colorado (I don't know what it is in Az any more), but here the kids have to take drivers ed and then they get their permit and have to drive with a permit for one year before they can get their drivers licence. After getting their drivers licence they can only drive themselves or their family members(parent/siblings) for another year, then they can take friends. Anyway I can't believe we're getting ready to sign Devynne up for drivers ed. Another stepping stone. She was just a baby yesterday watching Barney and Lion King. OKAY I'll stop. Good to hear from you guys. Sorry it takes me so long to comment. I check every night , but I rarely have the mind power to make a comment. I still don't know how to blog, maybe soon that will come I'll ask my kids.
Congratulations girls!
Love Connie
P.S. Need a vacation yet? Let us know. We know a great spot in Glenwood Springs, Co.
Post a Comment
<< Home