ON THE MOVE AGAIN!!
Ashlee and I are on the move again. I have a friend who is going through a divorce and needs some help with her kids and finances, she has asked Ashlee and I for this help. We will moving to South Weber which is only 10 miles east of where we are at now. Ashlee will still be going to the same High School as being a Senior. This move gets me only 1 1/2 closer to my work but that's okay when you consider that I will be put about $400 towards getting out of debt. This will only be a temporary move until August 2008 when Heather's lease will be up. Heather has 4 children. Raymie 4, Anna 6, Seth 8, and Harrison 9. Seth does not live in the home as he has had some troubles and is in foster care. I will email everyone our new address and home phone # as soon as possible. Ashlee and I have kept our current cell phone numbers. Hope to everyone is doing well and hope to hear from all of you soon. ****REMINDER I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM MOST OF YOU ON THE FAMILY REUNION PLAN PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE IDEA AND TIME IS GOOD OR NOT. IF I HAVE MORE THAT LET ME KNOW THAT THE TIME AND IDEA ARE NOT GOOD WE CAN CHANGE THE PLAN BUT I NEED TO GET STARTED ON WORKING WITH THE CAMPING GROUNDS TO MAKE DEALS.***

2 Comments:
Mom,
how long are you staying there? if a long time will you please let me know what the address is... ?
thank you...
Lisa, I hope this turns out to be a good thing for you and Ashlee.
We are planning on being at this reunion you are planning. Just keep us informed and do let us know of your new address.
Love, Connie
Post a Comment
<< Home