JesseKarenNevinFamily

Thursday, November 08, 2007

oops not moving

well things did not workout with our move so our address will remain the same. Ashlee is now working for Kohl's as a cashier and is loving it so far other than the angry customers. She is also working really hard with her school work as we just ordered graduation announcements and class ring. I know she is my last but I am having nightmares of $$$$$ signs flying out of my windows. But all in all it is worth every penny as I know she has earned this celebration!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Ashlee we are excited with you. Believe it or not I can actually remember a little bit about how excited I was to graduate from high school. What plans does your class have for their graduation celebration; do you plans to go to your Senior Prom? Keep us informed. Pictures would be nice, too.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home