hey everyone... i just wanted to inform you all in on what happened to me on tuesday march 4th... i was in a car accident. i slid on some slush i lost control fish tailed and rolled my car into a ditch. my driver side window blew in the top part of my car is dented in the windshield is broken and the front end of the car is dented up. i am ok. i got a scratch on my hand and am pretty bruised up. if i hadn't been wearing my seat belt, i probably would have been thrown out the window. and i probably wouldn't be here right now. so please wear your seat belts it might save your life like it did mine! love you all!

4 Comments:
Megan, Boy I worried about you driving everyday in that winter weather to school. We are so glad that you are alright! Is your car drivable? When is Spring Break for you? We have our break this coming week March 10-15th.
Megan I am glad to hear you are okay. We love you!
Megan, I sure am glad you are okay. That is a pretty scary thing. I've never experienced it but this winter I saw many of those kind of accidents. They're scary just to see them. I am glad to know that people can come out of those kind of accidents okay. I'm glad you get a break from school now. Take care, rest and heal. Thanks for keeping us up to date. Even though it takes awhile for us to respond we're reading and enjoying.
Love, Connie and family
I'm glad your ok. Since your car drives but not legally and you now have some practical experience, I'd say it's time to buy a helmet and enter the Demolition Derby.(I'm sure there's prize $.)
Post a Comment
<< Home