JesseKarenNevinFamily

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hotel info....

hey everyone... just wanted to update everyone on wedding stuff. if you are planning on coming out and staying in a hotel you might want to think about checking into places. Most places will be filled up at that time of year because of fishing opener... the first weekend of fishing. I can go through and get the names and prices of rooms. but as far as where you might want to stay i will leave that all up to you. I just want to make sure that if you do plan to come up and stay in a hotel that you are able to find one open and not have to stay to far away from everything. miss and love you all. i'll post again soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

We are planning to drive up and will be needing a motel so thanks for the info.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Megan - I am so excited for you! I am sorry I won't be able to come. If things change I will let you know.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home