JesseKarenNevinFamily

Saturday, November 01, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008

Check out our scary clan.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

You all look great! Hope with all those great looking costumes you made out with lots of treats and few tricks. Lots of love, Lisa

2:54 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

Thanks for showing us the costumes. Hope you all had fun.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Connie and Daniel Biggs Family said...

Cool costumes. We don't do scary at our house, we do out of the ordinary. Devynne was bacon and eggs, Parker was Santa, Porter was Pepto Bismal, Shadrach was Reese, Albert was a thermometer, the rest of the kids were normal. Jonathan was Speed Racer, and all the girls were queens. Daniel and I went as ourselves. Anyway you look like you all had fun. We sure hope to see you soon. Love, Connie

8:44 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You all look great - Nick it's scary how close you look to the "real" joker! I miss that ~ Next year maybe I will dress up...can I borrow someone's kid?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Shelley said...

How fun! Loving those abs on Slade. hahahaha

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home