JesseKarenNevinFamily

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

Just thought I would share a picture of me all dressed up for the my date to the singles "Mystery Dinner Ball". I am really enjoying the singles program here. Hope all of you had a Happy and Safe Halloween.

4 Comments:

Blogger NSNEVIN FAM. said...

Nice costume. Sounds like you enjoying the empty nest. love ya, Nick

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jesse & Karen Nevin said...

How did the party go? Hope you had fun. Is it time for us to learn a name yet?

2:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

The party was great. And no it's not time to share the name as I haven't dated any one more than once. Sorry.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You look great! I really do miss dressing up (even though I have only done it maybe 3 times as an adult)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home